Friday, October 16, 2009

week 10

{click to enlarge}

how big do you think i am... A, B or C?

this week was a fun one baby. daddy got a gift cert in the mail for a $100 dinner. a lady at daddy's work offered to watch your 3 brothers so daddy and i had a nice dinner out with just you. let me just say, you ate well! food has not been my friend this time around but i was not going to let a meal like this pass me by.

this week you are about one and one-quarter inches long and weigh in at .18 ounce. you are growing so much little one!

{the answer is B}

3 comments:

  1. I love this blog! I'll guess that you were "B" at that time! I'm glad you're feeling better. Thanks for posting the pictures it is so great to see your beautiful family grow :)
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remembering your other 3 pregnancies, I would vote for A. I think you will be C the month before you deliver!! You look so darling Deb.

    ReplyDelete