Sunday, September 20, 2009

week 6 & 7

oh dear baby, these have been a few rough weeks. this is definitely a different pregnancy then our last 3. daddy jokes and says "welcome to the world of pregnancy because before you did not REALLY experience it." i have a lot more sympathy towards sick pregnant mothers now. i am also grateful that a few friends here know about you, they have been a big help with your brothers. it is sometimes really hard not to have family near.

here are just a few differences
* i taste metal
* i new when i was prego because i wanted to throw up
* i am already showing
* i am sick
* my stomach hurts... a lot!
* i have not been able to work out
* smells!!! daddy says i can smell from here to texas.
it will be all worth it tho!

3 comments:

  1. oh my Debbie - it is DEFINITELY a girl. i felt totally different with Lindsay than i did with Jake and Danny. no symptoms practically with the boys - but with her i felt nauseous, didn't want to eat anything, was way more tired, and carried my weight differently. it was the worse week 6 through 9.

    and you're right - it will be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You my friend will be having a girl. lol Or at least, that's what my crystal ball says.My girl pregnancy was totally different than my boy one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my mom was only really sick with me. she was not sick at all with any of my brothers. maybe that means a girl? congratulations and much love!

    jill

    ReplyDelete