Friday, January 15, 2010

week 24

your daddy is awesome! he surprised me with a 30th birthday party. we had friends come from up to 2 hours away.

i got to see you again this week. good news is they cannot even see where i was bleeding, it is gone. bad news they are watching your organs, something seems to be bothering them. daddy could not come but i was glad i was able to have a friend there. after your ultrasound we went to lunch and i bought you a few things, you are going to look so handsome!

4 comments:

  1. glad to hear that the party went off without a hitch. hope you had fun. Good news with you and we have little babe constantly in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! You're OLD!

    Just kidding.

    Happy belated birthday. I thought that if I actually wished you Happy Birthday on time you would be really confused so really, if you think about it, I was being really considerate. I know, I am SO nice.

    I'll keep you and the babes in my prayers. Hope everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl! how are ya feeling?! let's chat soon!

    ReplyDelete