Sunday, November 15, 2009

week 15

i know its blurry but... thats ok we are jumping for joy!
the beginning of this week was a rough one babes. i am grateful for a loving husband, you are one lucky kid to have him as a dad. he spoiled us with flowers, chocolates and even bought us some clothes {good bye waist line and you have nothing} to help cheer me up. i am also grateful for family and good friends. thanks for helping me this week, i needed you guys! pregnancy hormones are terrible, i know my husband agrees!

later in the week {saturday} we decided to take you up to big sur, a place i have never been. it is beautiful! i want to go back and spend a few days there hiking, etc. i think you would love it, your brothers did. we went with some good friends, the taylors, they are awesome and you are going to love them!!!

2 comments:

  1. How fun is your "jumping for joy" . Must say Aaron is a good sport! I was hoping you had rounded the corner with prego sickness. Glad you have such kind hubby and friends to help out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY COW!!! the cutest thing ever! I finally had a chance to read your email and I'm glad I did!!!! I'm so happy for you! I love how you are writing to the baby. CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete