Sunday, November 29, 2009

week 17

we have so much to be thankful for and you are at the top of our list!
{daddy was keeping me smiling in the ER, he is good at that}

wow, where do i begin. i am behind on updating this blog and for a good reason. we have been running into some complications with this pregnancy. crazy how i had 3 EASY pregnancies and thought i would have another.

this weekend i starting cramping and bleeding a lot. our doctor told me to take it easy. i took it easy and it was getting worse. on sunday morning we entered the ER. the reason for all of this was unknown, the baby looked ok so they sent me home. monday it continued to get worse so we have been being watched very carefully little one. i see at least 1 doctor a week.

your littlest brother goes into surgery this week. the stress level in our house is a bit high so stay strong little one... we love you!

4 comments:

  1. wow, you guys (especially you, debbie) have been through a lot. I can see why the stress level is high. And how do they expect a mom of 3 boys to take it easy??? I hope you can just a little. It sounds like you have great friends there, so that is good. We are thinking and praying for you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Throughout all the news of the post, it was still so tender and sweet. They will feel so special and loved when they look back and read this one day. They won't be able to believe they were the cause of so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things are getting better over there! You guys are in our thoughts & prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Debbie, you're definitely in my thoughts and prayers! I hope things are doing better! My little guy (yup, its gonna be a boy!) needs his little Asplund beach buddy healthy and safe!

    ReplyDelete